Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent Recap


lately I've been busy with a lot of things, among them a two day cleaning marathon within my humble abode. The new neighbors have been complaining about a supposedly bad smell. Something I can clearly confirm is a phantom smell. Then again my mother is an odd one and gets these weird ideas in her head, such as that the deep fryer is the source of evil odor. Thus it got thrown out the window. My American room mate adore the dang thing, I find it too greasy and it keeps leaving oil splatter all over the wall. So to me its a good thing that its gone.

The dead can dance was a live action roleplaying game, based on the concept of calling upon the spirits of fallen ancestors from various ages. Witch eventually evolved into calling upon a very weird pantheon of fallen gods of old. I had the role of a noble man that lived after the French revolution, where the noble men got decapitated and good riddance for that. Nobility is a terrible thing and royalty doubly so. I simply signed on as spur of the moment decision, since I really need to get out more. Plus it took place in Bergen, even if I had to travel far and wide. That larp is the main reason behind my idea to make myself a red mage cosplay. A combination of noble man, traveler and magician. Plus I got an excuse to make a fancy hat and to wear a cape again.

Final Fantasy has always had a place in my hearth as a fun series of games, even if they have gone downhill in recent years. The last awesome one was nine I dare say and the various tactics ones. Seriously thirteen was a very weird and very boring entry, with the most annoying characters ever.

Then there was Raptus an annual comic expo here in Bergen that host a lot of stands and have great many known artist stop by. So that also distracted me greatly. I decided to sign up as a volunteer and I can with certainty say it was very fun. But that Dominos pizza is very boring and they all taste the same. Essentially a weekend of interesting people and taking care of guests, followed by a volunteer party a month later, where I won a copy of Daredevil Yellow. A fairly great hardcover comic book about the origin of said hero. But for some reason he started out with a yellow outfit, instead of a red one.

Next summer there will be a samurai larp in south Norway, guess what, I signed up for that one as well. Which gave me a great incentive to craft myself a samurai armor, which will soon be done. I just need smaller metal drill bit. Essentially its going to be made of several metal plates measured to the right size with many aligned holes through them. Naturally I stream and or make videos of the process I go through to make the darn thing.

On top of that I’ve been writing on two different short stories. Though at this point they are anything but short. However I will not spoil those yet. Until Next time, Zaceron signing out.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar