Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Fences #110 - Every Bird Needs A Home



Welcome! - It's time to join Theresa (The Run-a-Round Ranch Report) for GOOD FENCES

One day while Coleen and I were out walking she happened to notice a fence find that I hadn't seen before.  I took a few pictures that day but didn't really like how they turned out (it was an overcast and dreary day) so I decided to walk back another day & take better pictures.

I just want to give Coleen credit for being my extra set of "eyes" because she often spots things that I might pass by and would miss out on being able to share them.

Here is her fence find:


The fence is pretty ordinary and a bit run down but the decor on it is the fun part.  Notice that window in the background...


It's a Window Box Planter.  I should go back and see if they have anything planted in it now.

The birdhouse roofs are old license plates.

The purple color here is fun.

I like the twisted wire on this one.

The Red stands out.  If you enlarge you can see the spiderwebs and the moss on the fence much better. 

Just a view going the opposite direction from the first shot.

I thought it was a fun way to dress up a plain fence and to give the little birds a nice place to make a nest. - I hope you've enjoyed seeing these Birdhouses on a Fence.

Don't forget to stop in at Theresa's blog and check out all the other Good Fences.
Have a great day.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar