I previously posted my Mater mani here ( link ) , and at that same time,I also did a Lighting McQueen one, but only got around to sharing this fun mani now. Alex LOVES anything Cars related, so he was super impressed with these two mani's .
Again , for this mani I only used Tip Top colours. The colours I used were :
Tip Top French Manicure White, Tip Top Lemon Fuel, Tip Top Sunkissed, Tip Top Cherries in the Snow, Tip Top Nail Addict Deadly Salmon , Tip Top Black Forest and Tip Top Nail Addict Wild Thing.
So let me share the photos of this mani with you -
And the polishes I used -
It's fun doing cartoon inspired manis every now and again, and I do hope you love this one as much as I did.
Hope everyone will have a lovely week, I'm on holiday this week for a bit, so looking forward to some rest and relaxation.
Enjoy the public holiday tomorrow too .







0 Yorumlar